Website CrossWinds Church, EFCA
Provide leadership and direction to ministries discipling families, students, and children at CrossWinds | Spencer in conjunction with other CrossWinds locations.
- Develop, refine, and champion a vision for family ministries at CrossWinds | Spencer with key milestones for ages 0–18.
- Provide opportunities for discipleship and growth for parents from a variety of backgrounds.
- Propose and steward an annual budget for student ministries and children’s ministries (including the use of fundraising opportunities as needed).
- Provide leadership to ministries aimed at Middle School and High School students at CrossWinds | Spencer.
- Develop spiritual leadership in students by challenging them to positions of leadership.
- Work with volunteers and student leaders to develop an ethos of outreach.
- Develop an annual student ministry plan in coordination with volunteers and other pastors at CrossWinds Church.
- Foster spiritual growth in students through an annual ministry plan focusing on the following:
- Consistent teaching plan of relevant biblical teaching on Sundays and other gatherings.
- Teaching students to pursue spiritual disciplines such as Bible reading, prayer, corporate worship, and more that serve as the foundation for life transformation.
- Helping students discover and use their spiritual gifts in student ministries and in the church.
- Develop an annual children’s ministry plan in coordination with volunteers and other pastors at CrossWinds Church.
- Work with other pastors and volunteers at CrossWinds | Spencer to develop a launch plan for a midweek children’s ministry.
- Create opportunities for families to disciple their children toward key milestones as a part of the vision of family ministries CrossWinds | Spencer.
- Provide oversight and direction to current children’s ministries at CrossWinds | Spencer:
- Oversee the Sunday morning CW Kids program (Sunday School), equipping volunteers and aligning curriculum with the vision for family ministries at CrossWinds | Spencer.
- Oversee the Sunday morning nursery and children’s worship ministries in collaboration with the nursery ministry leader.
- Oversee the VBS planning team.
- Collaborate with leaders of children and student ministries at other CrossWinds locations to further the mission of CrossWinds Church as a whole.
- Serve alongside the deacons of CrossWinds | Spencer.
- Fill the pulpit as requested.
- Provide premarital counseling, weddings, and funerals, as requested.
- Must be a maturing Christian with a passion to see families, students, and children increasingly transformed into the likeness of Christ. (cf. Eph. 5:24)
- Must readily agree with the CrossWinds Church vision, fingerprint (core values), and by-laws.
- Formal theological education is strongly preferred; master’s level seminary education or equivalent is desired.
- Must be a male who fits the qualifications for an elder as found in 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1, and 1 Peter 5.
- Must be credentialed or willing to seek credentialing in the EFCA.
Reports to and is reviewed by the Spencer campus pastor in conjunction with the CrossWinds Executive Pastor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com